Oh, I hope there are a few busses coming from NYC. I have a booth at
Maryland and would love to have tons of fiberholics come from the city.
The best show in the country. I have been to most and I believe we are
lucky here on the east coast to have both Maryland and the second best
Rhinebeck.

Greta Dise
Persimmon Tree Farm
Reg. Border Leicesters, Colored Angora Goats
www.angoragoat.com/persimmon
717-235-5140

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail