Holly,

Cat Bordi has a very good book out, 'Socks Soar on Two Needles.' NAYY. I
had to buy it, to be able to figure out the technique. You probably won't
have to, once you find the web pages dedicated to this technique. Do a
search on socks on two circulars, and your search engine should be able to
find them. I think socknitters.com may have a link to the two circs method.

Basically, half the stitches go on one circ, half on the other circ. You
knit the beginning stitches on one circ, with the end of the same circ. You
wind up with the stitches on that same circ, but you've swapped ends. It
sounds more difficult than it really is. Probably because the brain needs
to learn a new technique, after using an old one for so long.

Once I learned the 2 circs technique, my knitting speed improved about 80%.
I've almost mastered the 2 socks on 2 circs, which really had my brain
flummoxed. <g>
wrnk
d2

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail