They have a very informative website. It looks like a really nice little
spinner.

Annette Stollman
“In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by
what we refuse to destroy.” - John Sawhill, The Nature Conservancy

On Feb 20, 2010, at 3:29 PM, d2...@roadrunner.com wrote:

> Has anyone had an opportunity to either spin on, or hear about the new
> espinner made by Hansen Crafts? A friend of mine went to Madrona, and one of
> the espinners followed her home.
> --
> wrnk
> d2 (watching the womens's Olympic curling event)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: