Some Really Great-Listening Albums!

 Kandia Kouyate is a marvelous singer from Mali  who sings in her Manding
language.  She has a rich, almost classical, voice.  All the songs on this
album are different and all are equally pleasing to the ear.  The first song
will either put a lump in your throat or make your skin tingle.

*Kandia Kouyate - **Kita** **Kan*

part1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xytzru

part2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mseyvd

A 2010 release from the folk singer/songwriter. “The Woody Nightshade” takes
an amble down a slightly different route along Sharron Kraus' musical path.
Gone are the traditional Folk tools of the trade, such as the familiar use
of banjo and fiddles, in favor of drums, electric guitar and bass. While
that may sound as though Kraus

has "gone electric", she uses this foray into broader instrumentation as
texture and color, wrapping coarse velvet and splashing subtle earth tones
over her songs.

 Kraus's signature has always been her distinctive vocals, and her
idiosyncratic siren sound is in top form throughout.

*Sharron Kraus – The Woody Nightshade*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w5s0a0

*Bruno Mars - Doo Wops And Hooligans [2010]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ruhd7d

 *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others*. THANK YOU.
*
*I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies**
*
*To continue being one nation under God and to keep our freedom, continue
reminding your local and Federal representatives. especially the newly
elected.*

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED