[Baker Gurvitz Army] Music Album

  *The Baker Gurvitz Army [IMPORT]
*
Baker Gurvitz
Army<http://www.amazon.com/Baker-Gurvitz-Army/artist/B000APTFOC/103-5273513-2955865>

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 50455515/ BakerGurvitz-
Army.rar<http://rapidshare.com/files/50455515/BakerGurvitz-Army.rar>

<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00000012N/sr=1-2/qid=1188647951/ref=dp_image_0/103-5273513-2955865?ie=UTF8&n=5174&s=music&qid=1188647951&sr=1-2>
  1. Help Me  2. Love Is  3. Memory Lane  4. Inside Of Me  5. I Wanna Live
Again  6. Mad Jack  7. 4 Phil  8. Since Beginning
*Product Description*
Over 60 minutes of the best by this British classic rock group from the '70s
that featured Cream's drummer Ginger Baker and twin brothers Adrian & Paul
Gurvitz of Gary Moore's Gun. Contains 16 digitally remastered tracks from
their brief three year career, including 'Love Is', 'Hearts On Fire', 'Time'
and 'Flying In And Out Of Stardom'. 1999 release.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND KEEP OUR TROOPS SAFE

 *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others*. THANK YOU.
*
*I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies**
*
*To continue being one nation under God and to keep our freedom, continue
reminding your local and Federal representatives. especially the newly
elected.*

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED