A Near-Discography of Kathy Mattea Albums (spelled correctly this time!)

*Kathy Mattea - A Collection Of Hits [1990]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/992axy

*Kathy Mattea - Lonesome Standard Time [1992]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4heo9w

*Kathy Mattea - Walking Away A Winner [1993]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q6boou

*Kathy Mattea - Special Collection*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f9fkp4

*Kathy Mattea - Untasted Honey [1987]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zgymul

*Kathy Mattea - Time Passes By [1998]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w357wp

*Kathy Mattea - Love Travels [1997]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e74kup

*Kathy Mattea - Right Out Of Nowhere [2005]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c6djat

*Kathy Mattea - Good News [2000]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tn1e3i

*Kathy Mattea - Coal [2008]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r3hx1i

*Kathy Mattea - The Definitive Collection [2006]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sa69d9

 *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others*. THANK YOU.
*
*I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies**
*
*To continue being one nation under God and to keep our freedom, continue
reminding your local and Federal representatives. especially the newly
elected.*

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED