A Musical Variety (of albums)

*Jim Brickman - Beautiful World*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/geh1n5

*Ciara - Basic Instinct [2010]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/am6juf

Responding to audiences that have encouraged his dual guitar approach in his
live performances, Craig Chaquico features both electric and acoustic
guitars on four of the ten songs included on his seventh Higher Octave Music
recording, Shadow and Light. The CD offers an exciting blend of romantic
ballads, up-tempo jams, and a cover of the jazz classic "Compared to What"
with popular saxmen Warren Hill and Jeff Kashiwa. The music on this
recording is also about the places people experience between the
philosophical dualities of light and darkness in life, a concept that
Chaquico explored due to the events in America on September 11, 2001.
Together with his band and guest musicians, Chaquico captures the essence of
life's pulsating highs and lows on the title track, "Shadow and Light." Its
ethereal introduction floats into a melodic guitar line, reminiscent of
life's good times, that lingers with you long after the song is over.

*Craig Chaquico - Shadow And Light*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9tpnls

*Mindi Abair - It Just Happens That Way [2003]*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bfvu0h

 *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others*. THANK YOU.
*
*I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies**
*
*To continue being one nation under God and to keep our freedom, continue
reminding your local and Federal representatives. especially the newly
elected.*

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED