*Airline History Museum*

http://www.ahmhangar.com/

The Airline History Museum (AHM) in Kansas City, Missouri has a blog with
such a tremendous selection of video, photographs, and updates about what's
going on at the museum that visitors will feel like they have already been
to the museum. "The Beginning" link, at the top of the homepage, will lead
visitors to a few paragraphs about the birth of the museum along with a
seven-minute documentary. The menu on the left side of the homepage has
links under "Aircraft", to "Our Planes", "AHM Movies" and "Photo Albums".
Visitors can see under "Our Planes" that the Museum has a Lockheed
Constellation (Connie), DC-3, Martin 404, and an L-1011, and each plane
featured has many photographs to illustrate the story of how the Museum got
each plane, and what each had to go through before being displayed. The
arrival of their L-1011-100 even has photos of the engines being removed
prior to its arrival at the Museum. One of the most recent blog entries
allows visitors to watch video of their DC-3 engine run in Arkansas, which
is a pretty great find

 *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others*. THANK YOU.
*
*I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies**
*
*To continue being one nation under God and to keep our freedom, continue
reminding your local and Federal representatives. especially the newly
elected.*

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED