Perks of being 50 or over 60+ (Soooooooo true) cyn

  THOUGHT THESE WERE REALLY FUNNY AND UNFORTUNATELY,VERY TRUE !
.

     *Someone had to remind me,*

*so I'm reminding you, too.*
*Don't laugh....* *It is all true!**

Perks of reaching 50*
*or being over 60*
*And **heading towards*
*70 or beyond! **

1.*
*Kidnappers are not very*
*interested in you.**

2.*
*In a hostage situation,**

you are likely to be released first.**

3.*
*No one expects you to run  -- *
*anywhere.**

4.*
*People call at 9 PM (or 9 AM) and ask,*
*'Did I wake you?'**

5.*
*People no longer view you as a*
*hypochondriac.**

6.*
*There is nothing left*
*to learn the hard way.**

7.*
*Things you buy now*
*won't wear out.**

8.*
*You can eat*
*supper at 4 PM.**

9..*
*You can live without sex*
*but not your glasses.**

10.*
*You get into heated arguments*
*about pension plans.**

11.*
*You no longer think of speed limits*
*as a challenge.**

12.*
*You quit trying to hold**

your stomach in no matter who walks*
*into the room.**

13.*
*You sing along*
*with elevator music.**

14.*
*Your eyes won't get*
*much worse.**

15**.*
*Your investment in health insurance*
*is finally beginning to pay off. **

16.*
*Your joints are more accurate meteorologists*
*than the national weather service.**

17.*
*Your secrets are safe with your friends*
*because they can't remember them either.**

18.*
*Your supply of brain cells is finally down to*
*a manageable size.**

19.*
*You can't remember*
*who sent you this list. **

And you notice these are all*
*in big print*
*for your convenience.**

Forward this to everyone*
*you can remember*
*right now!*
*

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:*
*
Never, NEVER, NEVER*,
*under any circumstances,*
take a sleeping pill, and a laxative on  the same night!

 *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others*. THANK YOU.
*
*I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies**
*
*To continue being one nation under God and to keep our freedom, continue
reminding your local and Federal representatives. especially the newly
elected.*

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED