Betcha haven't seen this one....!!!!

*The K-7 first flew on 11 August 1933

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalinin_K-7

In 1930s the Russian army was obsessed with the idea of creating huge
planes. At that time, they were proposed to have as many propellers as
possible to help carry those huge flying fortresses into the air. Jet
propulsion has not been implemented yet.

Not many photos were saved from that time, because of the high secrecy
levels of such projects.

 *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others*. THANK YOU.
*
*I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies**
*
*To continue being one nation under God and to keep our freedom, continue
reminding your local and Federal representatives. especially the newly
elected.*

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED