*POOF... and the light goes off!!!*
*
*A 77-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with
normal results. The doctor says, 'Marv, everything looks great. How are you
doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?'

Marv replies, 'God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's
fixed it for when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom,
poof!...the light goes on. When I'm done, poof!... the light goes off.'

'Wow, that's incredible' the doctor says.

Later that day, the doctor calls Marv's wife. 'Arlene' he says, 'Marv is
doing fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with
God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and poof!, the light goes
on in the bathroom, and when he's done, poof! the light goes off?'*

*'OH MY GOD!'  'He's peeing in the fridge again!' Arlene exclaims.*

 *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others*. THANK YOU.
*
*I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies**
*
*To continue being one nation under God and to keep our freedom, continue
reminding your local and Federal representatives. especially the newly
elected.*

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED