Few Smiles for YOU...........:)))

*[image: funscrape.com]*
 **
*You have two choices in life:
You can stay single and be miserable,
Or get married and wish you were dead.
*
*[image: funscrape.com]*

*At a cocktail party, one woman said to another,
'Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?'
'Yes, I am. I married the wrong man.' *
*[image: funscrape.com]*

*A lady inserted an ad in the classifieds:
'Husband Wanted'.
Next day she received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing:
'You can have mine.'
*
*[image: funscrape.com]*

*A man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.
*
*[image: funscrape.com]*

*A little boy asked his father,
'Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?'
Father replied, 'I don't know son, I'm still paying.'
*
*[image: funscrape.com]*

*A young son asked,
'Is it true Dad, that in some parts of Africa
a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?'
Dad replied, 'That happens in every country, son.' *
*[image: funscrape.com]*

*Then there was a woman who said,
'I never knew what real happiness was until I got married,
And by then, it was too late.'
*
*[image: funscrape.com]*

*Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
*
*[image: funscrape.com]*

*If you want your spouse to listen and
pay strict attention to every word you say -- talk in your sleep.
*
*[image: funscrape.com]*

*Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life*
* thinking they had no faults at all.
*
*[image: funscrape.com]*

*First guy says, 'My wife's an angel!'
Second guy remarks, 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.' *
*[image: funscrape.com]*

*Dalai Lama was asked “What thing about humanity surprises you the most?”
His answer was as follows:
“Man, Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money, *
*then he sacrifices his money to recuperate his health, then *
*he is so anxious about the future that he doesn't enjoy the present, *
*then as a result he doesn't live in the present or the future then he lives
as *
*if he’s never going to die, then he dies having never really lived.”
*
*[image: funscrape.com]*

*Gentle exercise for the more mature. I tried it, I liked it, you will too!*

*The  older we get the more important it is to  incorporate exercise
into our daily routine This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular
health and maintain muscle mass.*

*Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!*

*SCROLL DOWN.............
NOW SCROLL UP..*
*That's enough for the first day.  Great job.*
**
[image: funscrape.com]

 **
  *EMAIL ETIQUETTE:* ((((hi-light name and address and delete Please))))
If you forward this e-mail, please delete my e-mail address to reduce
* **SPAM, VIRUSES & IDENTITY THEFT!!
*Always use the Bcc to add the address of the recipients

--
  *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED