PICASO NUDISM 3

He came to Paris in 1904 and married Fernando Oliver. He proved a master in
variety of art forms, sculptor, printmaker, ceramist, stage designer and
painter.

[image: Boy Leading a Horse. 1906. Oil on canvas. The Museum of Modern Arts,
New York, NY, USA]

[image: Two Youths. 1905. Oil on canvas. The National Gallery of Art,
Washington, DC, USA.]

[image: La Toilette. 1906. Oil on canvas. Albright-Knox Art Gallery,
Buffalo, NY, USA]

[image: Two Brothers. 1905. Oil on canvas. Kunstmuseum Basel, Basel,
Switzerland.]

[image: La Vie (Life). 1903. Oil on canvas. The Cleveland Museum of Art,
Cleveland, USA]

[image: Young Girl with a Goat. 1906. Oil on canvas. Barnes Foundation,
Lincoln University, Merion, PA, USA]

[image: Nude Youth. 1906. Gouache on cardboard. The Hermitage, St.
Petersburg, Russia.]

[image: Girl in a Chemise. c.1905. Oil on canvas. Tate Gallery, London, UK.]

With Love Affection Regards Blessings

--
  *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED