A balding, white haired man walked into a jewelry store this past Friday
evening with a

beautiful much younger gal at his side.

He told the jeweller he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend.

The jeweller looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring.

The man said,
*'No, I'd like to see something more special.'*
At that statement, the jeweller went to his special stock and brought
another ring over.

*'Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000*the jeweller said.

The lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement.
The old man seeing this said,
*'We'll take it.'*The jeweller asked how payment would be made and the man
stated,
 *'By check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write
it now* *and you*

*can call the bank Monday to verify the funds; I'll pick the ring up Monday
afternoon.'*
On Monday morning, the jeweller angrily phoned the old man and said

*'Sir...There's no money in that account.*
*''I know,' *said the old man...
*'But let me tell you about my weekend….*
 *Not All Seniors Are Senile...*

.

USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED