Wasn't TYSON CHICKEN the company that (after Bill Clitnon got elected) took
a $10,000 investment and turned it into $100,000 in the matter of a month ??

Now, look at what they're doing !!

*SO LONG, TYSON CHICKEN*

American Co. Eliminates Labor Day

American Co. Eliminates Labor Day to show support for their 700 Muslim
employees...working in Tennessee .

THANKS!   SO glad they have their name on all of their products. That will
make it much easier to eliminate picking up one of their products by
mistake.  The takeover continues, slowly but surely. Tyson Foods eliminates
Labor Day in favor of a Muslim Holiday.

How do you eat an elephant?  One bite at a time. How do you take over
America ? One American at a time. Tyson chicken anyone? We all need to heed
this message.

Tyson Food in Shelbyville, Tennessee has eliminated Labor Day as a paid
holiday in favor of the last day of Ramadan because they have 700 Muslim
employees.  Tennessee is the newest Hot-Bed for Muslim immigration.
According to the 2010 Government Census more Muslims are flocking to
Tennessee than any other state in the union.

I will no longer purchase any Tyson products. It's just one more little
chunk of America that's been bitten off. If you wish to join me, then let
your e-mail friends know this. If we don't stand up for something we will
fall for anything. All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do
nothing.

*And the best way to send them the message that they made the wrong
decision is to not buy Tyson chicken products!*

Allahu Akbar, my ***!

This was verified:

Tyson Plant Drops Labor Day for Muslim Holiday | Fox News
<http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2c2933%2c397645%2c00.html>
http://www.foxnews.com/

Workers at the Tyson Foods poultry processing plant in Shelbyville will no
longer have a paid day off on Labor Day but will instead be granted the
Muslim holiday Eid al-Fitr.
 --
IN GOD WE TRUST

USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP