*Normally I don't send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards,
it was a bit* *touching.*

*I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read it*
*Hope it touches your heart like it did mine.*

*This is so beautiful**......*

scroll

*A little boy says to his mother, "**Mummy**, how come I'm black and you're
white?"*

*His mother replied, * *"Don't even go* *there**! From what I  remember
about that party,*   *you're lucky you don't bark!"*

__._,_.___
------------------------------

------------------------------
                            Reply to sender Reply to group • Start a New
Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/HeadTagsRUS/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYnVrcWs2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyODExNzIzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4Mzc2NARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0NzYxOTI5MDE->
• Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/HeadTagsRUS/conversations/topics/74588;_ylc=X3oDMTM3YnUxOWc5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyODExNzIzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4Mzc2NARtc2dJZAM3NDU4OARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0NzYxOTI5MDEEdHBjSWQDNzQ1ODg->
(1)
• Terms
of Use <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>

.