*Couple in their nineties** are both having problems remembering things.
During a check-up, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but
they might want to start writing things down to help them remember **..*
*Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair.
'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks.*

*'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'*

*'Sure.'*

*'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she
asks.*

*'No, I can remember it.'*

*'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it
down, so as not to forget it?'*

*He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with
strawberries.'*

*'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it
down?' she asks.*

*Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice
cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!'*

*Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, the old man
returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She
stares at the plate for a moment.*

*'Where's my toast?'*

*An elderly couple **had dinner at another couple's house, and after
eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.*
*The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a
new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly.'*
*The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?'*
*The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What’s the name of
that flower you give to someone you love? You know, the one that's red and
has thorns.'*

*'Do you mean a rose?''Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then
turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that
restaurant we went to last night?'*

*Hospital regulations **require a wheel chair for patients being
discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly
gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his
feet, who insisted he **d*
*idn't need my help to leave the hospital.After a chat about rules being
rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator.*

*On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.'I don't know,' he
said. 'She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital
gown.'*

*A senior citizen** said to his eighty-year old buddy:*
*'So I hear you're getting married?'*
*'Yep!'*
*'Do I know her?'*
*'Nope!'*
*'This woman, is she good looking?'*
*'Not really.'*
*'Is she a good cook?'*
*'Naw, she can't cook too well.'*
*'Does she have lots of money?'*
*'Nope! Poor as a church mouse.'*
*'Well, then, is she good in bed?'*
*'I don't know.'*

*'Why in the world do you want to marry her then?''Because she can still
drive!'*

*A man** was telling his neighbor, 'I just bought a new hearing aid. It
cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art. It's perfect.'*
*'Really,' answered the neighbor. 'What kind is it?'*
*'Twelve thirty.'*

*Morris**, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical.*
*A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a
gorgeous young woman on his arm.*
*A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, 'You're
really doing great, aren't you?'*

*Morris replied, 'Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be
cheerful.''The doctor said, 'I didn't say that.. I said, 'You've got a
heart murmur; be careful.'*

*One more. . .!*
*A little old man*
* shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlour and pulled himself slowly,
painfully, up onto a stool... After catching his breath, he ordered a
banana split.The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'*
*'No,' he replied, 'Arthritis.'*

*Now**, before you 'forget ', send them on to some other folks you know who
could use a good laugh!!*

[image: cid:1__=09bb0aa6dfd2d46a8f9e8a93d...@harcros.com]

[image: cid:1__=09bb0aa6dfd2d46a8f9e8a93d...@harcros.com]

.