Dear Sir or Madam,

We prepared a short survey to understand practitioners’ perspectives
towards the requirements engineering. Our survey basically aims to clarify
on many aspects of the requirements engineering applied in industry, including
(i) requirements gathering and specifications, (ii) requirements
modifications, (iii) requirements analysis, and (iv) requirements
transformation. We will use the results to publish a journal paper on the
practitioners' perspectives towards requirements engineering

The survey takes about 2-7 minutes to participate. We will be so grateful
if you can separate just a few minutes of you. Also, please circulate the
email to anyone who may be interested.

The survey link: https://forms.gle/DhLqr15GXVhJhzzy6

All the best,

Etem Çetin Toptani

--
*Bu mesajı yazdırmadan önce çevreye verebileceğiniz zararları bir kez daha
düşününüz. *