[Oostrom, Jerry]  I am happy too though, I am just focusing on the few
problems I still have at this time. Anyway, I am veeerrrrryyyy happy for the
money I spent on this scanner. I also have enlarged prints (4xA4) and they
are quite acceptable to me and until now any visitor of our house. However,
I have not done any resampling of the images prior to sending it to the
printer driver.

> A 7" x 10.5" print shouldn't be any problem at all, and A4 is easily
> acceptable with a little (shush!) interpolation. (we don't want to wake up
> the sleeping threads, do we?)
>
> I'll tiptoe away now, before any damage is done.

crack... KLURRATSBENGBOOOM!   ....

;-)