Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 9:54 PM
Subject: filmscanners: How to set Epson driver to NO color correction for profiling?

I would really appreciate some help.  I am trying to profile my Epson 2000P printer using Monaco EZcolor 1.6.  To do this I must print a (Monaco-supplied) profiling image on the 2000P, tape a (Monaco-supplied) target just below the printed image, and scan the whole business on a flatbed scanner, which, in my case, is an Epson 1240U using the Epson Twain 5 driver.  There is a *strict* requirement to turn off all color management options in the Epson Twain 5 driver.  Therein lies my problem: how do I turn off color management in the Epson driver?  Specifically, my confusion, in all its gory details, is: