> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of tom
>
> I am not sure is it possible, but I am looking for software/algorithms which
> enable me to correct photos taken with wrong angle. I mean the film plane and
> object are not parallel. Do you hear about something like this ?

Andromeda's LensDoc filter is designed for this type of thing:
http://www.andromeda.com/

Cary Enoch Reinstein aka Enoch's Vision, Inc., Peach County, Georgia
http://www.enochsvision.com; http://www.bahaivision.com -- "Behind all these
manifestations is the one radiance, which shines through all things. The function of
art
is to reveal this radiance through the created object." ~Joseph Campbell