I think the ranting and raving about the acer slide holder is over blown.  I can load
them very quickly and unless I am not watching never have trouble with the little
clips.  You DO need to bend the mount slightly the way I load them.  I stick the slide
into the bottom left corner catch while I pull the left side spring to the left.

When I insert the slide into the top right catch, the bottom spring is depressed by
the bottom of the slide and then I release the left side clamp against the slide.
Takes about 3 seconds.

I do not believe the Canon can batch scan either, the acer with two slide holders can
keep you pretty busy!

Alan

Then I bend the