At 20:16 29-06-01 +0600, Gracia M. Littauer wrote:
>Yo gang,
>
>Anyone using linux (SUSE 7.2) with a Nikon LS 2000??? Drivers?

I'd like to know also re: LS4000. Until then I won't be able to wean myself
away from Windows even with Win4Lin (runs Photoshop in Linux).

Cary Enoch Reinstein aka Enoch's Vision, Inc., Peach County, Georgia
http://www.enochsvision.com/, http://www.bahaivision.com/ -- "Behind all
these manifestations is the one radiance, which shines through all things.
The function of art is to reveal this radiance through the created object."
~Joseph Campbell
Just Say No: META name="MSSmartTagsPreventParsing" content="TRUE"