> A few of you seem to have not noticed the earlier admin msg.
> Mails must be sent in plain text only.

Thank you a thousand times:-)

For those of you who detest HTML mail as I do there's good news if you
use Outlook (not Outlook Express) as your email client.

"This article describes a new feature that is added to Outlook 2002 in
Microsoft Office XP Service Pack 1 (SP-1). This feature allows
individual users to set Microsoft Outlook to read all
non-digitally-signed e-mail or nonencrypted e-mail in plain text
format."
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q307594

"On December 4, I [Paul Thurott--http://www.secadministrator.com] wrote
a news story about Russ Cooper's NoHTML tool (first URL below) for
Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000 clients. The new functionality in SP1 goes
beyond the capability Cooper introduced; however, SP1 contains no such
feature for Outlook 2000 clients, so Cooper's tool is a great way to
introduce more security into those products. You can find the tool by
going to the second URL below."
http://www.secadministrator.com/articles/index.cfm?articleid=23391
http://ntbugtraq.ntadvice.com/default.asp?sid=1&pid=55&did=38

Cary Enoch R... aka Enoch's Vision, Inc., Peach County, Georgia
http://www.enochsvision.com -- "Behind all these manifestations is the
one radiance, which shines through all things. The function of art is to
reveal this radiance through the created object." ~Joseph Campbell