Make sure that they pay for the fat ylu chew; they can afford it.

Not a feature that I think you should ask them to creat but a suggestion
that you should suggest that they might want to monitor and participate in
this list if they do not already so as to facilitate communicatins between
users and themselves.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I just wanted to inform the members of this list that I will be unable
> to respond to email between about March 31st and April 12th, as I will
> be down in Seattle/Redmond chewing the fat with the MS teams.
>
> I will attempt to get to any email in the order it was received upon
> my return.
>
> Art

---