RGBI would make sense for raw, but I assume you are going do to light IR
cleanup.

I'd would use neutral. It compensates a bit for the dynamic range of the
film.

Personally, if I were to do what you are doing, i.e. batch scanning, I
would do it raw and RGBI TIFF. But if you just want to save RGB, put the
IR cleaning on light and use neutral.