> So it does. Plays havoc with spacing, but easier than not.

Spacing? You mean to say that you have a way of controlling spacing when you
input notes over and beyond the meter of a measure? For me, they always
expanded to the right in rediculous steps which had nothing to do with the
spacing settings I used, and therefore always required hand-tweaks. So how
do you space these extra notes?

> How did you discover that?

By not: fishing, hiking, playing cello, playing saxophone, going to
concerts, listening to recordings, playing around with hi-fi and
microphones, or doing any of the other things that I enjoy.  :)

> And thanks!

My pleasure.

Liudas