>On Jul 8, 2004, at 2:23 AM, Giovanni Andreani wrote:
>
>> When displaying repeat bars with first and second endings, the brackets
>> over these measures are multiple, and if one tries to delete one
>> bracket
>> wanting to preserve just one simple line bracket, the whole repeat
>> measure gets deleted. Is there anyway to avoid this problem?
>
>It's not really clear what you mean by "multiple", but perhaps what you
>are looking for is Staff > Edit Staff Attributes > Items to Display >
>Endings & Text Repeats.
>
>mdl

Sorry, I'll try to explain myself a little better: when creating a repeat
measure, that can have graphic and playback effect assigned to it:
graphically, it you get a bracket with editable text (usually the 1st,
2nd, n-nd time number). The bracket created is really made of two
brackets, which are usually overlapped. If I try to delete one of these
two brackets, the whole repeat sign, with its double points is deleted as
well. What I'd like to do is find the way to delete one part of that
bracket, preserving the whole repeat sign within the measure

Giovanni Andreani