Hi,

You could go by the Belgian dealer : New Baltic

New Baltic/ BMD Benelux
www.newbaltic.be

mail to :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kind regards,

Jan Melaerts.

Op 1-sep-04 om 21:37 heeft d. collins het volgende geschreven:

Over two weeks ago, I wrote to Makemusic's French dealer inquiring about the availability and the price of the 2005 update (standard English version). No answer. Four days ago, I wrote to Makemusic's International Sales expressing my surprise and asking them the same questions. No answer either.

Does anyone know of any dealers in the Euro zone who are interested in selling the software and who reply to email?

Thanks,

Dennis