OK, I've had this problem before, but I can't remember how I solved it. Maybe you guys can help.
No matter what I do, the piano part will not optimize into one staff at any point.
I have checked in Edit Group Attributes and made sure it is set on Optimize Staves Normally (although after trying to optimize a few times, it reverts back to Only Remove When All Staves Are Empty).
I have made there are no entries in the blank staff in the systems I'm trying to optimize.
I've checked in the Staff Systems attributes to make sure both staves have Allow Optimization checked.
Any ideas?
All the best,
KIM Richmond