I have my slurs looking just about to my taste over two notes, except in the case of a wide (octave) leap, where the slur seems too flat. Is there anything I should or could change in my settings to make them less flat, without changing the appearance of other slurs?

Thanks,

Dennis

You can drag the contours of the slur around, but don't do it. The trick with slurs on octave (and bigger) leaps is to nudge the whole slur outward (i.e., away from the stems) by two or three pixels horizontally without changing its curvature.

Works like a charm!

--
Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press