I'll have another look at it, but my hopes are _very_ low, as I have actually spent hours with the uploader and the manual, without any success.

The problem is also that there are several versions of the uploader around, but none comes from Oxsemi direct.

I'll let you know what I find.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I believe that the uploader will flash a blank chip.... Grab the Manual (link is below) and check out chapter six: Uploading a Binary Image. (I've left the link below in this message) It talks about how to upload a binary image depending on the state of the chip....there is one state mentioned where the chip is blank and needs configuration info and the binary image, and another state mentioned where the configuration is there but there is no binary image...there are two other states mentioned as well but I don't think they apply to your situation.

<http://www.oxsemi.co.uk/cgi-bin/general/home.cgi> (look near the bottom - Oxsemi Uploader User Guide UG-0004
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de