Here's a problem that has cropped up on this latest version of Finale (MACFin05).

I'm adding a guitar part to an existing score. Measure 60 has a guitar passage I want to copy and paste into measure 70. Measure 60 has a French horn part that has the expression "with mute" entered as a Measure-attached expression, assigned to only the French horn staff.
When I paste the guitar passage from measure 60 to 70, suddenly "with mute" appears in measure 70 on EVERY staff.
Any solution? And don't tell me I should never use Measure-attached expressions, only Note-attached expressions. I know that would have avoided the problem, but I've got hundreds of Measure-attached expressions in this piece. Or does someone know a simply way to change all the Measure-attached-assigned-only-to-a-single-staff expressions into Note-attached expressions? Probably not.
All the best,
KIM Richmond