Eden - Lawrence D. / 04.11.24 / 6:28AM wrote:

>I am running OS 8.6 on an old 6100/60 at one of my elementary schools.
>The Mac has 40MB RAM.
>
>Some of my programs are returning error message 10 when I try to quit.
>Although this seems harmless enough (no damage is ever done) I am
>curious as to what is going on....and how to fix it.

If you are talking about Type-10 error, it is a F-Line instruction error,
not file/harddrive related.

You might have incompatible extension or software in your system.  This
includes incompatible peripheral and its driver.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>