Even so, the Wallstreet doesn't have one (a reset button at the back that is). There is a procedure to reset the PMU, but Thomas Schaller suggested to use a little application from Apple, Battery Reset 2.0 which I am going to try first.

Johannes

Darcy James Argue wrote:
Hi Hiro,

I'm afraid you are wrong. Holding the reset button for 30 seconds *does* resent the PMU on most PowerBooks, and doing so *does* benefit the battery.

See here:

Over time, the settings in the Power Manager may become unusable, which can result in operational anomalies with the computer. Examples include not turning on, not waking from sleep, not charging the battery, or not seeing the AC Adapter, among others.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY