On Monday, December 6, 2004, at 02:59 PM, Michael Matthews wrote:

On Dec 6, 2004, at 12:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Dec 5, 2004, at 1:11 PM, Michael Matthews wrote:

I know that this has been discussed before, but how many list members have recently requested that Make Music overhaul the expression dialog box?

The ability to drag expressions (if one have 250 expressions, creating a new one at the bottom and having to move it up, for example, 150 spaces, is not fun).
The ability to group expressions in subfolders.
The ability to have a common folder of expressions which can be moved into any file (ideally by dragging). The import library function is a very limited way to do this.

TG tools allows for some tasks to be improved upon, but is still not the ideal solution.

Yes, I would support those changes in the Selection dialogue box. The drag-and-drop library idea is especially enticing.

Christopher