I can't believe this! Mirrors could be so useful, but...

I just extracted a very large score. Extraction took almost half an hour. At the very end of the extraction process I got a message about my score containing mirrors, and that slurs in those mirrors are not extracted.
Not that I wasn't aware of this, but
a) why couldn't the stupid program warn me _before_ I waited 30 minutes for extraction,

b) why on earth is this still a problem? What's so difficult about extracting the slurs from mirrors?

So back to extraction...

(Sorry, just had to let my steam off...)

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de