Robert Patterson wrote:
For page titles that are no longer visible due to a reduction in the number of pages in the document, the easiest way to retrieve them is Add Blank Pages (at end). This option is available from the Page Layout menu. After you've retrieved the the text blocks, you can use Delete Blank Pages to remove the extra pages you added.

I actually haven't tried this recently, but wouldn't this just push the page text blocks further into invisible pages? I would have thought that ie if you have a text block on page 3, and you add a blank page before page three, it would move the text block to page 4. Maybe I am wrong? I will try this tomorrow. Or perhaps on Monday.

Happy Christmas!

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com