In a message dated 1/12/05 5:22:43 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Did you have a product in mind?  The only switches I saw were ones
designed to share a single monitor between multiple computers, not the
other way around (which is what I want).

However, I did find this cable, which looks promising:

http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Page.asp?DataName=DVIIY-1

That doesn't seem like it will accomplish what you want - you want to share a monitor between 2 computers not send video to 2 monitors, right?  Check out the Moniswitch line at Dr. Bott. I use one to toggle one of my 2 cinema displays between my G5 and a G4.