On 17 Jan 2005, at 11:27 AM, Jari Williamsson wrote:

Darcy James Argue wrote:
On 17 Jan 2005, at 11:00 AM, Jari Williamsson wrote:
Simon Troup wrote:

Macro > Options > Document Options > Repeats > Repeat Endings
... maybe not what you'd want as a human UI but for a macro application, perfect!

Can't you access the Document Option list with a macro program on the Mac?
There's a built-in shortcut for that -- cmd-opt-A.

That's not what was meaning, I was talking about the list within the Document Options dialog box. In Windows I can access that by clicking at a fixed point in that list and browse the pages from that point.

I'm not sure I'm following. You can navigate the items Document Options DB on a Mac by using the arrow keys, or by clicking. I don't think the Mac and PC versions are much different in that respect.

But again, I think Simon's complaint is that by default, the Document Options DB opens to the most recently selected option. This is not a bug, it's a feature, and a welcome one -- unless you are trying to program a macro that will take you directly to a specific option. Then you (probably) need to simulate a mouse click on screen with iKey/QuicKeys, and that can sometimes be a bit tricky.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]