Ţann 18.1.2005 kl. 01:35 ritađi Carl Dershem:

Jón Kristinn Cortez wrote:

Also:
Why do I get a box instead of a double-sharp?

Could be the screen resolution. Zoom in on it, and see if some of the finer lines are just not being rendered.

The box appears instead of double-sharp at every resolution on screen but does not print out. If I make a note
triple-sharp, one sharp and a box is on screen, but in print-out a sharp and just a space for double-sharp/box

Why am I asked if I want to save after: save - print - close file (Do you want to save?)

Because something has changed in the file, even if it is just something in the print settings.

Then Finale is the only application I know of that makes changes to the file during printing

Why does the Type Into Score (four triangles) appear when I choose Expression Tool?

To align the expressions.

I have moved each one of the triangles without affecting placement of the expression

Cortez