In a message dated 1/27/05 9:10:28 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I'm still in QuicKeys X version 2, but I don't have a big need to
upgrade to v.3 because I can do everything I want with the current
version.

I have to agree. The initial horror of QKX v.1 (their first attempt to port to OSX - sort of like Fin2004) made everyone look harder for an alternative - and IKey was a great one at the time. Since then QKeys has grown up nicely while IKeys, it seems, has become weaker with the newest version. Randolph is right, of course, that you must start from scratch building the macros but your going to be starting from scratch with either choiice. I think you should look again at QKeys.