So really what you are saying is that there was no point in adopting OSX for Finale work until Fin06, assuming Fin06 does as you say. (A *big* assumption.)

I was hoping Fin05 was the "get it to work well version" but alas I'm committed now in any case.

Do you really think 512MB is not enough? That's what I have. I'll happily upgrade to 1GB if you really think it will make a difference for Finale. I'm not convinced at this point.

Darcy James Argue wrote:

> Hopefully, FinMac2006 will be a "get it to work *well* in OS X" version.

-- Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com