At 06:24 PM 2/19/2005, Mark D Lew wrote:
>Yes, I knew I had done it with one of the plug-ins, though I had
>forgotten which one. And TG allows negative numbers, too, right?

Yes. You can add space at the beginning or end of a measure, or after a partal measure selection (i.e., mid-measure). And a negative number removes space.

Aaron.

I find this plugin absolutely invaluable, and strongly recommend it to anyone who doesn't know about it. I find myself using it dozens of times in virtually every one of my projects.

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/