Godofredo Romero / 05.2.25 / 07:34 PM wrote:

>PS:  Dont leave town because if I get stuck in the middle of the road to
>get to where I intend to I'll
>knock on your door one more once asking for help.

I will be here :-)

By the way, I just received March issue of Electric Musicians (not my
favorite mag but I need to keep up with new synth/gear - never trust its
review) and found an article of how to make sampled sound more realistic.
 I haven't read the article yet, but by skimming through it, I think it
is talking about what I was saying about 'realistic playback'.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>