on 2/26/05 1:48 AM, Jari Williamsson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> I am, but I don't use a MIDI keyboard.

I'd love to hear any details about your working method that you'd care to
give up.

> BTW, I've modified the introduction text to Tyler's interview a little
> bit. He doesn't work at MM any more, and I don't think I was clear about
> that.

I had picked up that fact.  I guess I was applying guilt by previous
association.  :-)

> Tyler has also posted a great text about Simple Entry configuration on
> the Tips site's forum:
> http://www.finaletips.nu/forum/

He has a lot of compelling tips on note entry.  From just reading about it,
I think the process is too drastic for me to wade into, at least right now.
But it has definitely peaked my curiosity, so maybe at some point.

For users who are, perhaps, still in college, or otherwise still developing
their working method, Simple Entry seems to be well worth serious
consideration.

Don Hart