On Mar 1, 2005, at 12:02 PM, Kurt Gnos wrote:

Hi Christopher,

At 16:44 01.03.2005, you wrote:
Karen is the all-knowing, all-seeing queen of MIDI files. She nailed exactly what was going on, and then some. There is nothing I can add to what she said, except to genuflect in her direction, mouth agape in wonder.

Yeah, I guess you're right (*genuflect*)...;-)

To which I add another (*genuflect*)

Aww, shucks again! Actually, I am no whiz, I just waded through the documentation with a pith helmet and a machete. Seriously, all you have to remember is to check the "Use these notes" button, and the rest is messing around until it works.

The general midi drums setting works quite fine for me. I only had to define an other note head for the open hihat, the rest worked right away...

Glad to hear it! See, everyone, there ISN'T such a big deal to it!

Christopher