Johannes Gebauer wrote:

I have never really used playback much, but now I have the need to do it properly.

1) Is there a way to Save only part of a score as Audiofile?

2) Is there a way to make HP stop between movements? It already does this for Finale bars, at least briefly, but it doesn't do it for repeat bar ends, even 2nd time bars.

Johannes

I don't know of a way to make such movements stop, but the inclusion of some blank measures in a playback version of the file can help you to separate the movements into separate audio files after it's all done creating the audio file.

--
David H. Bailey