Giovanni Andreani wrote:

Question about Fin license:

Talking about Fin 2004, how many installations is one contemporaneously
allowed? Are there different permissions around the world?

The license common in the U.S. allows simultaneous installations on two computers (for example, a laptop and desktop machine), but only one of them is to be in use at a time. However, the previous versions of Finale allowed one installation at a time, and I understand the policy has been that more than one version could be installed, on the same or separate computers. I expect, though, that the understanding is that no more than one version should be used at the same time whether they are on separate computers or not.

ns