Thanks Brad, I know that I can adjust the vertical position of the stem here. But it is its horizontal placement that I want to change.

John

On 18 Mar 2005, at 04:24, Brad Beyenhof wrote:
I have a small project in which I do want to produce some music that
looks handwritten. My own style, pre-computer, was distinctive in that
I  attached all stems, whether up or down ones, to the right-hand side
of note-heads. Is there any way that this can be achieved with Jazz or
Inkpen?

In Document Options > Stems, you can set "Stem Connections" for the closed (font character 207) and open (font character 250) noteheads in order to attach the stems to the noteheads in any place you choose.

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]